Gorilla Grow Tent 2×4 Review For Indoor Cannabis Growing
- 100% metal interlocking, sturdy frame and connectors
- Perfect for growing plants
- Infrared blocking roof insertion
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- $305.99 on Amazon
Gorilla 2×4 Grow Tent Overview
Just because the Gorilla Grow Tent 2×4 is the smallest grow tent offered (amongst the ‘Gorilla’ line) doesn’t mean it’s lacking quality. The beauty of the 2×4 is that it’s perfect for private growers who operate on a smaller scale. It also doesn’t hurt that it’s a cheaper option for growers who are pinching pennies. Durable, reliable and highly rated the Gorilla grow tent 2×4 is a top choice for private growers.
When it comes to defining features, the 2×4 Gorilla grow tent is very similar to other Gorilla products. The primary difference is its size and price. Its “smaller” stature gives you more options when you’re looking for a place to set up shop. Keep in mind that the reference “small” is relative to the size of the other Gorilla grow tents which tend to be on the larger side.
The 2×4 is supported by interlocking metal poles, a vital component when you’re hanging objects from the roof, such as LED grow lights. The sturdy zipper is perfect for sealing in the precious lumens that aid the growth of your plants. The walls are made from a diamond reflective material that helps to create the perfect growing environment.
Any grower worth their salt will tell you that temperature is important to the health of your plants. The roof of the 2×4 is equipped with an infrared blocking material that keeps heat from the outside from penetrating through.
Other features include a spill tray that can hold up to 100 gallons of water, large windows to view your plants without disturbing their environment, tool pouches for storage and adjustable vent doors.
- 100% Metal interlocking, sturdy frame & connectors.
- Free 12″ Height Extension Kit
- 1680D “Easy On” grow tent
- Infrared Blocking Roof Insertion
- Convenient Access Tool Pouch
- Heavy Duty Flood Protection Pool
- 11″ Double Cinching, No Leak Ducting Ports
- Thick “Easy Engage” Zippers
- 360 Degree “Wrap Around” Access
- Micro Mesh Pest Control Pre-Filters
- Easy setup instructions
- Sturdy metal frame
- Sturdy zippers
- Diamond shaped reflective walling
- Smaller stature providing flexibility where you can place it
- Tool pouches
- Cheaper than other Gorilla grow tents
- Limited setup area (small)
2×4 Cord and Exhaust Ports
Though it’s the smallest of the Gorilla grow tents, the 2×4 still gets the job done, especially for the money you’re paying. This is a fantastic option for private growers who operate on a smaller scale. You can get it here.