Best Rosin Press Under $500 In 2019
As medical marijuana becomes more and more accepted across the United States as states begin their MMJ programs it spurs new markets to be established and created. Recently, rosin presses have become the new “it” item for all serious MMJ users to have. They are a wonderful way to extract the most potent and valuable parts of your cannabis flowers and take the process of dab creation from hours to minutes. These days, you don’t need to invest $5,000 in an industrial level rosin press. Anyone can enjoy all the benefits of pressing cannabis with these new releases of presses all under $500, designed for in home use.
Rosin presses come in a variety of options, manual, hydraulic, and pneumatic being the most popular. All can get the job done. Rather than restrict our list to only one category we decided to shoot the gamit and include all types of presses options, with the cost being under $500 being the only requirement.
Top Of The Line Rosin Presses All Under $500
#1- NugSmasher Mini
All of the presses of our list of best presses under $500 are going to get the job done for your typical home user. If you are looking to start an illegal oil operation in your garage, you will probably need something a little heftier. These presses are all awesome so it really comes down to a couple main factors to rate them on. Durability/quality of machine, ease of use, price, and of course we take into consideration present customer review we can find online.
- Large 2.5″ Smash Plates Dual Heating Elements, Accurate Temperature Control
- Circuit Protection Fast Retract Plate Release Manual Pump Arm.
- Made in America Guaranteed for Life!
- Not much, great product for home use
One of the great things about all NugSmasher Products is that the California company stands behind all their products with a lifetime warranty and they are also available to assist you with any questions you may have during normal business hours M-F. You can literally call these guys up and they will walk you through the best use of your machine. Awesome.
- Up to 4,000 lbs of pressure
- 18 inches tall by 6 inches deep by 9 inches
- Solid Steel 2.5 inch smash plates with dual heating elements
- Accurate temperature control
- Made in America
#2- Dulytek Manual Heat Press
Dulytek is a company out of Hawaii that is making a big name for itself in the new rosin press industry. They have exceptional customer service that is apparent in all their customer reviews scattered around online. Now, when it comes to the press, this thing is a BEAST.
- Adjustable Pressure Pressing Force Up To 1000 lbs / 450 kg; High Yield
- 3″ x 5″ Dual Heating Plates with Touch-Screen Temp Controls & Press Timer
- Lightweight, Easy to Operate, No Other Equipment Required to Run the Press
- Innovative Lever Mechanism To Lock the Maximum Pressure; Manual Enclosed
- Fahrenheit and Celsius Temperature Scale Options; Discreet Packaging
- Maximum pressure: 1000 lbs / 450 kg
- Heating plate size: 3 x 5 inch / 76 x 127 mm
- Maximum temperature: 750 °F / 399 °C
- Timer range: 0 – 999 sec
- Power: 600 W
- Current: 5.5 A
- Voltage: 110 V
- Weight: 30 lbs / 13.6 kg
- Product weight: 30 lb / 13.6 kg
- Product dimensions: 15 x 10 x 11 inch / 38.1 x 25.4 x 28 cm
- Package dimensions: 18.5 x 13 x 14.2 inch / 47 x 33 x 36 cm
- Package weight (with the product): 35 lbs / 15.9 kg
- Certifications: CE / RoHS
- Limited warranty: 6 months for major components; 3 years for other parts
- Discreet Packaging
More About The Dulytek Manual Press
Built like a beast, the DM1005 is easy to use with no additional equipment or parts required to start pressing. Right out of the box this thing is ready to go. The press features a locking lever mechanism and an innovation adjustable pressure knob that allows you to apply continuous pressure without constant use of manual force.
Dual heating plates made out of solid aluminum distribute even heat for maximum yields and the touch screen temperature and timer controls allow you to set and save press parameters for multi-batching.