Best Rosin Press Under $500 In 2020
As medical marijuana becomes more and more accepted across the United States as states begin their MMJ programs it spurs new markets to be established and created. Recently, rosin presses have become the new “it” item for all serious MMJ users to have. They are a wonderful way to extract the most potent and valuable parts of your cannabis flowers and take the process of dab creation from hours to minutes. These days, you don't need to invest $5,000 in an industrial level rosin press. Anyone can enjoy all the benefits of pressing cannabis with these new releases of presses all under $500, designed for in home use.
Rosin presses come in a variety of options, manual, hydraulic, and pneumatic being the most popular. All can get the job done. Rather than restrict our list to only one category we decided to shoot the gamit and include all types of presses options, with the cost being under $500 being the only requirement.
Top Of The Line Rosin Presses All Under $500
Yaetek Heat Press Manual Rosin Press
All of the presses of our list of best presses under $500 are going to get the job done for your typical home user. If you are looking to start an illegal oil operation in your garage, you will probably need something a little heftier. These presses are all awesome so it really comes down to a couple main factors to rate them on. Durability/quality of machine, ease of use, price, and of course we take into consideration present customer review we can find online.
- Large 2.4 x 2.7 Smash Plates Dual Heating Elements, Accurate Temperature Control
- Circuit Protection Fast Retract Plate Release Manual Pump Arm.
- Made in America Guaranteed for Life!
- Not much, great product for home use
- Up to 4,000 lbs of pressure
- 18 inches tall by 6 inches deep by 9 inches
- Solid Steel 2.5 inch smash plates with dual heating elements
- Accurate temperature control
#2 D-ulytek DHP7 V3 Hydraulic Heat Press Machine, 7-Ton Pressing Force
Dulytek is a company out of Hawaii that is making a big name for itself in the new rosin press industry. They have exceptional customer service that is apparent in all their customer reviews scattered around online. Now, when it comes to the press, this thing is a BEAST.
- Adjustable Pressure Pressing Force Up To 1000 lbs / 450 kg; High Yield
- 3″ x 5″ Dual Heating Plates with Touch-Screen Temp Controls & Press Timer
- Lightweight, Easy to Operate, No Other Equipment Required to Run the Press
- Innovative Lever Mechanism To Lock the Maximum Pressure; Manual Enclosed
- Fahrenheit and Celsius Temperature Scale Options; Discreet Packaging
- Maximum pressure: 1000 lbs / 450 kg
- Heating plate size: 3 x 5 inch / 76 x 127 mm
- Maximum temperature: 750 °F / 399 °C
- Timer range: 0 – 999 sec
- Power: 600 W
- Current: 5.5 A
- Voltage: 110 V
- Weight: 30 lbs / 13.6 kg
- Product weight: 30 lb / 13.6 kg
- Product dimensions: 15 x 10 x 11 inch / 38.1 x 25.4 x 28 cm
- Package dimensions: 18.5 x 13 x 14.2 inch / 47 x 33 x 36 cm
- Package weight (with the product): 35 lbs / 15.9 kg
- Certifications: CE / RoHS
- Limited warranty: 6 months for major components; 3 years for other parts
- Discreet Packaging
More About The Dulytek Press
- Lightweight But Powerful & Sturdy; Maximum Pressing Force Up To 7 Ton; 14000 psi Ram Hydraulic Jack Ensures Successful Pressing at Relatively Low Temperature; 6″ x 2.5″ Dual Heating Plates with Touchscreen Temperature Control & Press Timer; Fahrenheit and Celsius Temperature Scale Options
- WHAT'S NEW FOR DHP7 V3 PRESS? *1* Driptek available (driptek mount stand sold separately); *2* Removable hydraulic bottle jack for easy replacement; *3* Improved body frame that holds up to 12 ton force; *4* Reinforced jack handle to add strength and durability; *5* Upgraded power switch to make the circuit more reliable
- Easy to Operate; No Extra Equipment Required; Save Energy by Automatic Sleep/Wake Modes
- Ergonomic Handle Design Allows You to Move the Press Conveniently; Suction Cups at Bottom Grab Machine for Strong & Stable Hold on Bench or Desk
- Free Press Accessories Enclosed; Discreet Packaging; 2-Year Warranty